- General: Property ID# CANTEH-16553, Tehama County, Northern California
- Exterior: Gravel Road, Radar & Radio Towers (Catwalks, Ladders), Block House Bunker Fortified, No Windows
- Interior: 1950′s Vinyl Style Tiles, Cold War Era Instrumentation & Panels (Data Relay), Fluorescent Lighting
- Notes: Owner open to special effects, controlled film explosions, day or night shoots, short or long term filming and photography projects. All projects open to discuss. This property is 3 hours north of San Francisco, and 2 hours north of Sacramento. Within driving range of Redding, Trinity National Forest, Shasta National Forest, and Lassen Volcanic National Park. This property roughly 100 miles from additional GFF Property http://www.goforfilming.com/locations/gaskc-0007/
- Contact Owner Direct: Bob Martin, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 530-528-1000
All links are provided to help you achieve success and do not constitute an endorsement by Go For Filming Inc. We advise you to always verify any data prior to your film shoot. Thank you! From your friends at GFF.